Youtheatre is excited to announce our first-ever virtual workshop offerings at the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts! [Click HERE to jump to the catalog!] And be sure to check back as we'll be adding to the catalog.
- $25 for each Mini-Workshop (must attend both sessions)
- Mini-Workshops require and are limited to 10 registered participants
- No refunds will be given (unless session enrollment falls below 10 students)
- MCPA reserves the right to cancel any class; refunds will be made for cancellations
How does it all work with Zoom?
We will privately send each family a secured Zoom link or ID/Password for each class. Students will be let in via a “waiting room,” to ensure that only approved, registered students attend the class. Teachers will engage the students in 30-45-minute classes, on various topics.
Explain the non-Zoom content?
Some content is just not applicable in a Zoom format; we are compiling videos and activities that your student can access on their own time to continue their learning!
- All classes are taught by Youtheatre Teaching Artists.
- Classes are taught virtually using Zoom, Flipgrid and other platforms.
- Classes may also include materials for asynchronous learning.
- Tuition required for registration.
- Tuitions are non-refundable & non-transferable.
- MCPA reserves the right to cancel any class; refunds are made for cancellation.
- Participants will be notified 24 hours prior to the start of the workshop if it is unable to take place.
Mini-Sessions & Workshops Catalog
(Workshops are listed chronologically)