Patron Information Regarding COVID-19
MCPA is closed to the public until further notice.
You can still contact the Box Office by phone (419.423.2787) or email ([email protected]) Monday - Friday, 12:00PM - 4:00PM.
Updated March 26, 2020 at 12:00PM
Thank you for your patience as we determine the future of upcoming performances and events at MCPA in light of COVID-19.
Below is a list of the current status of shows and public events through the end of May.
If the show you were attending is cancelled or you are unable to make the rescheduled date, you have several options:
- Donate the value of your tickets back to MCPA.
- Exchange the value of your tickets as a credit to be used for a future performance.
- Have your tickets refunded back to the credit card used for the original purchase or via check if paid with cash or check.
As a nonprofit arts organization, event cancellations have a great financial impact. If you are able, please consider donating the value of your tickets back to MCPA instead of being refunded.
If you have tickets to a performance or performances below, please click on the performance name(s) to be taken to a form where you can indicate how we should handle your order.
- The Little Mermaid Jr. - March 13 & 14, 2020
- FAMILY SERIES: Llama Llama LIVE! - March 21, 2020
- The Ultimate Elvis Tribute Artists Shawn Klush and Cody Ray Slaughter - May 30, 2020
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Musical - June 8, 2020
- Findlay Light Opera Company's production of The Music Man - June 19-21, 2020
The following events have also been cancelled, but do not require any action at this time:
- Business to Business - March 24, 2020
- Community Conversations - March 31, 2020
- UF's Concert-Chorale and University Singers Concert - April 5, 2020
- Fresh Brewed Business - April 7, 2020
- Upper Room Church of God's Alive - April 9 & 10, 2020
- Business to Business - April 16, 2020
- UF's Improv Show - April 16-18, 2020
- UF's Orchestra Concert - April 19, 2020
- SPARK SERIES: The Pout-Pout Fish - April 23, 2020
- UF's Band Concert: Hymnal - April 26, 2020
- Fresh Brewed Business - May 5, 2020
If you have tickets to a performance or performances below and you can attend on the rescheduled date(s), no action is required. Please keep your tickets and use them on the new date!
If you are NOT able to attend on the new date, please click on the performance name(s) to be taken to a form where you can indicate how we should handle your order.
- CommunityREAD with Lisa Wingate - New date: June 4, 2020, 7:30PM
- The Official Blues Brothers Revue - New date: August 12, 2020, 7:30PM
- [email protected]: Albert Cummings - New date: August 20, 2020, 7:30PM
- The Four Tops - New date: October 15, 2020, 7:30PM
- The Texas Tenors - New date: October 23, 2020, 7:30PM
- William Close & The Earth Harp Collective - New date: October 25, 2020, 3:00PM
To Be Determined Events
MCPA is working diligently to reschedule these performances and events. We will reach out when a new date is confirmed.
- UF's Findlay Music Festival featuring T-Pain
- Zonta Style Show
- Point of the Evening
- Center Stage Dance
- Findlay Digital Academy Graduation
- Tannis School of Dance
Please keep in mind that due to high volumes, phone calls may be on hold for several minutes and it may take 2-3 business days to process your requests. Thank you in advance for your patience.
If you have any questions, please contact the Box Office at 419.423.2787 ext. 100 or send us an email at [email protected].
Box Office hours are currently Monday-Friday, Noon-4PM.
Posted March 16, 2020 at 4:50PM
March 16, 2020
With new information coming out every day, MCPA is striving to stay on top of the COVID-19 news and keep you all informed about what is happening with the organization.
Based on the latest recommendations from the Governor and the Center for Disease Control, we are now postponing all schedule performances and events at MCPA through the end of May.
Our building is also closed to the public for the immediate future.
Again, we will provide updates and details to ticket holders directly through emails or phone calls. We will also continue to post updates on our website and social media pages.
We truly appreciate your understanding during this time. This situation is challenging for our entire community and everyone at MCPA is committed to doing all we can to maintain the public health.
We look forward to reuniting with you all soon in joyful celebration of life and the arts.
Heather J. Clow
MCPA Executive Director