Patron Services Coordinator (Full Time)
Under the direction of the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts' Executive Director, the Patron Services Coordinator is responsible for customer service, volunteer management and maintaining the integrity of the organization’s ticketing software and customer database.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and maintain files in MCPA’s ticketing software (Patron Manager) including shows, venues, seating charts, prices, discounts and reports for all MCPA and rental events.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all patrons and renters of MCPA.
- Handle mail, email, online, telephone and in‐person subscription, package, individual and group ticket sales for all performances.
- Collect and enter complete sales data into the ticketing system efficiently and accurately.
- Respond to and resolve all ticketing questions and issues, including requests for exchanges and refunds, professionally and promptly.
- Maintain accurate count in cash box.
- Manage all show day box office activity, including front of house.
- Train staff in relevant aspects of the ticketing software.
- Act as ticketing software troubleshooter and MCPA’s liaison with the software company.
- Oversee MCPA’s volunteer program.
- Maintain database of volunteers.
- Handle all volunteer communications including show signups and appreciation events.
- Update and maintain volunteer handbook, policies and procedures.
- Actively recruit new volunteers.
Skills & Knowledge
- Dedication to customer service
- Computer proficiency
- A clear and pleasant telephone voice
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and long hours as needed.
- Ability to set priorities, multi‐task and handle multiple interruptions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Willingness to pitch in as needed.
- Ability to solve issues cordially and efficiently.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in arts, customer service or similar field preferred.
- Full time position
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Tickets
Please email your resume and cover letter to: Heather Clow, Executive Director, [email protected]