The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) is a beautifully renovated 960-seat performance space committed to providing a wide range of arts and educational opportunities to the community. Since opening in December 2015, MCPA quickly has become one of the premiere performing arts centers in the Northwestern Ohio region, and a cultural center for Hancock County.
Reporting directly to the Associate Director and Executive Director, MCPA’s full time Housekeeper is responsible for the daily and post-event cleaning of the facility. The Housekeeper will work with the Associate Director to create and maintain a list of necessary duties and schedule. This is a position with flexible and variable hours based on activities scheduled at MCPA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily cleaning of public areas, restrooms and offices including trash removal
- Maintenance of glass, floors and surfaces, including making recommendations for refinishing or repair
- Deep cleaning projects as schedule allows
Skills & Knowledge
- Strong time and project management skills
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
Pay and Benefits:
- Based on experience, starting at $13 / hour
- Health, vision and dental benefits
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Flexible schedule
To apply, please send your resume to Chloe Crowther at CCrowther@mcpa.org.