Youtheatre College Scholarship
The mission of Youtheatre is to create an inclusive environment in which to inspire and enrich the lives of all youth, regardless of income or ability, by providing educational opportunities and promoting appreciation of the arts.
First established by the Board of The Arts Partnership and now perpetuated by Marathon Center for the Performing Arts, this scholarship seeks to recognize students involved in the Youtheatre program as they graduate and move into a higher education institution in the subsequent year.
Help keep this scholarship growing, make a donation today!
- Must be a high school senior who has been involved with the Youtheatre program within the past 4 years. Applicants should plan to attend an accredited institution of higher education full-time to pursue any undergraduate field of study in the subsequent year.
- Students must have earned a 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Students related to anyone on the Scholarship Selection Committee or employees/board members of the Marathon Center for the Performing Arts are ineligible to apply.
All applications and resumes must be completed and submitted by 11:59 p.m. April 9, 2021. Students must also send a one-page resume to [email protected].
- 2015 – Isaac Dryden & Stephen Christiansen
- 2016 – Lena Kennedy
- 2017 – Jenny Fleck & Maggie Rucki
- 2018 – Olivia Christiansen, Mason Clouse & Carly Powell
- 2019 – Tori Denike
2021 Youtheatre College Scholarship Application