July 17-21, 2023
Are you ready to step up your game and become a true triple threat? Are you willing to give it your all and raise your acting, singing, and dancing skills to the next level?
Join us this year for our Heroes and Villains-themed Academy, where campers will act, sing and dance their way through some of Broadway’s most iconic songs and show-stopping numbers!
Youtheatre Academy is a program designed as a high energy filled intensive, one-week day camp that will focus on improving the young actor’s theatre skills. Working with a staff of talented professional and local teaching artists, young actors will participate in small and large group settings to improve their craft, increase performance confidence, and present an end of Academy showcase featuring repertoire from Broadway musicals.
- The Camp is open to rising 6-12 graders
- Camp will be 9 a.m-4 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- Camp is from 1:00 p.m. to end of performance on Friday.
- End of Camp Performance will be at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, July 21. All General Admission Seats are $10. Tickets will go on sale Monday, July 17.
- Everyone participating in the camp MUST be available for ALL camp activities and performance.
- A pizza party will be provided on Friday for all students.
- A limited number of scholarships are available based upon financial need.
- Tuitions are non-transferable.
- MCPA reserves the right to cancel any camp; refunds are made for cancellation.
- There will be no refunds given after June 1, 2023. Cancellations before the refund deadline will be honored with a full refund, minus a $25 administration fee.
Your Camp Teaching Artists