- July 17, 2021|Saturday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Eliot Lewis, an independent, multi-instrumentalist has built a unique career most musicians could only dream of. As a solo artist, he consistently performs and releases his own brand of guitar featured rock and soul. He is also the only musician to appear on every episode of the hugely popular "Live From Daryl's House" show. Eliot also performs with the most successful duo of all time, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees Daryl Hall & John Oates on tour.
Eliot has worked with some of the biggest artists in the music business including Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Joe Walsh, Todd Rundgren, Train, Grace Potter, Ben Folds, Booker T, Jewel, Rob Thomas, Keb Mo, Jason Mraz, Darius Rucker, Gavin DeGraw, just to name a few. He has also performed on some of the most prestigious stages worldwide, including the legendary Hollywood Bowl and Japan's Budokan Arena, as well as on The Voice, Conan O'Brien, Today Show, The View, Jimmy Kimmel and many others.
What safety measures is MCPA taking for this concert?
Based on the CDC’s recent recommendation and Governor’s updates, all unvaccinated employees and volunteers working the concert will be wearing face coverings inside.
We ask attendees to observe the guidelines below and other established social distancing procedures in order to maintain a safe environment and not jeopardize MCPA’s ability to present future events:
- Unvaccinated attendees are asked to wear masks while inside MCPA.
- Please remain 6 feet away from other patrons when outside of your pod.
- The restrooms will be sanitized throughout the evening and hand sanitizer stations will be available to patrons entering and leaving the building to use the restrooms.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
What if there is bad weather?
- Due to the sensitive equipment needed for this type of production, the show may be moved into Donnell Theatre or cancelled if there is the threat of extreme weather.
- The decision to cancel will be made by 12 noon the day of the show.
- Cancellations will be communicated to the ticket holders via phone calls and/or email. The public will be notified through email, MCPA website and social media.
When can I arrive for the show?
Attendees will have access to the back parking lot starting at 6PM.
Where do I enter for the show?
- Parking is available in MCPA’s two back parking lots, entrances located on S. Cory, W. Front and S. West Streets. The W. Main Cross Street entrance will be open to pedestrians only.
- Staff members will take a touchless scan of your ticket and direct you to your pod or the General Admission seating area.
Will there be concessions?
- A concession stand serving a limited menu of various sodas, water, wine and beer will be set up outside.
- Social distancing will be necessary while waiting in line.
- MCPA is a part of DORA. Cups from other venues must be discarded when entering the parking lot and new cups are available at the bar.
- Feel free to bring snacks or a picnic, but no outside alcohol is allowed due to MCPA liquor license restrictions.
Do I need to bring my own chair?
No seating is provided, so please bring lawn chairs and/or blankets to make yourself comfortable. No canopies, tents, etc.