Jocelyn & Chris
Jocelyn & Chris
- July 21, 2021|Wednesday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
With vocal comparisons to Janis Joplin and Grace Slick and guitar work likened to Jimi Hendrix and David Gilmour, Jocelyn & Chris and their band have charted three consecutive radio singles in the Billboard AAA Top 40, taken two records to #1 on the Jambands Top 30 Album Chart, and appeared nationally on NBC’s Today Show.
The siblings, both recent graduates of Harvard University, have balanced college with performances coast to coast and recordings featuring special guests Cory Wong of Vulfpeck, G. Love, and Gov’t Mule’s Danny Louis.
They’ve been featured at Sundance, Summerfest, SXSW, and on the main stage at Mountain Jam Music Festival, to name just a few, and garnered coverage from Baeble, Huffington Post, NowThis, Paste Magazine, Daily Mail, Cheddar TV, People, Jam in the Van, Hollywood Reporter, and numerous others.
Their performances are a perfect blend of high-energy AAA rock and incredible audience engagement anchored by Jocelyn’s astonishing vocals.
What safety measures is MCPA taking for this concert?
Based on the CDC’s recent recommendation and Governor’s updates, all unvaccinated employees and volunteers working the concert will be wearing face coverings inside.
We ask attendees to observe the guidelines below and other established social distancing procedures in order to maintain a safe environment and not jeopardize MCPA’s ability to present future events:
- Unvaccinated attendees are asked to wear masks while inside MCPA.
- Please remain 6 feet away from other patrons when outside of your pod.
- The restrooms will be sanitized throughout the evening and hand sanitizer stations will be available to patrons entering and leaving the building to use the restrooms.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
What if there is bad weather?
- Due to the sensitive equipment needed for this type of production, the show may be moved into Donnell Theatre or cancelled if there is the threat of extreme weather.
- The decision to cancel will be made by 12 noon the day of the show.
- Cancellations will be communicated to the ticket holders via phone calls and/or email. The public will be notified through email, MCPA website and social media.
When can I arrive for the show?
Attendees will have access to the back parking lot starting at 6PM.
Where do I enter for the show?
- Parking is available in MCPA’s two back parking lots, entrances located on S. Cory, W. Front and S. West Streets. The W. Main Cross Street entrance will be open to pedestrians only.
- Staff members will take a touchless scan of your ticket and direct you to your pod or the General Admission seating area.
Will there be concessions?
- A concession stand serving a limited menu of various sodas, water, wine and beer will be set up outside.
- Social distancing will be necessary while waiting in line.
- MCPA is a part of DORA. Cups from other venues must be discarded when entering the parking lot and new cups are available at the bar.
- Feel free to bring snacks or a picnic, but no outside alcohol is allowed due to MCPA liquor license restrictions.
Do I need to bring my own chair?
No seating is provided, so please bring lawn chairs and/or blankets to make yourself comfortable. No canopies, tents, etc.