The Verve Pipe
The Verve Pipe
- Aug 11, 2022|Thursday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
With a reputation for spectacular live performances, the multi-platinum alternative rock band The Verve Pipe are recognized worldwide for their radio hits Photograph, Hero, Happiness Is, Never Let You Down and the #1 smash single The Freshmen.
In addition to their success on radio, TV and film, sold-out concert dates throughout the U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, features in Rolling Stone, Interview Magazine and many more, and videos on MTV and VH1, the band has made numerous television appearances, including ‘The Tonight Show With Jay Leno’ and ‘Late Night With David Letterman.’
Between recording rock albums, including the most recent release Parachute, and their first-ever live album Villains – Live & Acoustic, featuring an acoustic reimagining of their platinum debut album Villains, The Verve Pipe expanded their repertoire to include writing and recording A Family Album, their critically acclaimed introduction to the world of children’s music, as well as their follow up family-oriented release, Are We There Yet?.
With a new lineup and a renewed energy and focus, lead singer/principal songwriter and founder Brian Vander Ark and the band continue to deliver original music that is distinguished by innovative arrangements, soul-searching lyrics and layered vocals.
The Verve Pipe perform both rock and kids shows throughout North America, including notable appearances at Lollapalooza, Austin City Limits Festival, Lincoln Center, Hangout Music Festival, SummerStage in Central Park, and many more
What if there is bad weather?
- Due to the sensitive equipment needed for this type of production, the show may be moved into Donnell Theater or cancelled if there is the threat of extreme weather.
- The decision to cancel will be made by 12 noon the day of the show.
- Cancellations will be communicated to the ticket holders via phone calls and/or email. The public will be notified through email, MCPA website and social media.
When can I arrive for the show?
Attendees will have access to the lot 1 hour prior to showtime
Where do I park and enter for the show?
- Parking is available in MCPA’s back parking lot with entrances on S. Cory, W. Front and S. West Streets. Parking is also available in any of the public lots surrounding MCPA with a pedestrian-only entrance located on W. Main Cross Street.
- Staff members will scan your ticket and direct you to the seating area.
Will there be concessions?
- A concession stand with a full bar offering various sodas, water, alcoholic drinks, and limited snacks will be set up outside.
- NO outside beverages!
- Outside snacks and food are permitted.
- MCPA is part of DORA. Cups must be discarded before entering the parking lot. DORA cups are available at the exits if you want to take your beverage as you exit MCPA’s parking lot.
Do I need to bring my own chair?
YES! No seating is provided, so please bring lawn chairs and/or blankets to make yourself comfortable. No canopies, tents, etc.